Stockfry.comSAS Online Stock Trading, Demat, Brokerage and Reviews  Rs 999 Unlimited Trades
Enquire Now

United Phosphorus Ltd BSE:512070 NSE:UNIPHOS

United Phosphorus Ltd is engaged in Agro business. Company is listed on both NSE and BSE. NSE symbol for United Phosphorus Ltd is 'UNIPHOS' and BSE code for United Phosphorus Ltd is '512070'.

About Company

United Phosphorus Limited (UPL) produces crop protection products with range of products that include fumigants, fungicides, insecticides, rodenticides and herbicides. The Company also manufactures aluminum phosphide. UPL has built a network across the globe in Europe, America, Asia Pacific, common wealth of independent states (CIS), Africa and Australia. The Company`s product offerings are divided into three categories: Agrochemicals, specialty chemicals and industrial chemicals. In August 2006, the Company acquired Crop Serve (pty) ltd., South Africa, a holding company of five subsidiaries all located in Africa, through its Mauritius subsidiary.

United Phosphorus Ltd Stock Quotes and Charts

Symbol Last Trade on
Change Volume
  Today's
Open High Low
  Previous Day's   52 Weeks
Close Low - High
  Website   http://www.uplonline.com
  Industry*   Agro
  Corporate Action  Detail/More>>
  Ex_Date:03-Apr-2012    Purpose:INTERIM DIVIDEND

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • iCharts.in

United Phosphorus Ltd User Reviews

avatar
4. StockTip  Dec 11, 2007 6:50:55 PM IST Reply

Source:Citigroup Global Markets-Equity Research <br><br>Price (10 Dec 07) Rs344.10<br>Target price Rs460.00<br>Expected share price return 33.7%<br>Expected dividend yield 0.3%<br>Expected total return34.0%<br>Market Cap Rs64,532M<br>US$1,641M<br><br>Valuation:The generics crop protection segment is likely to witness healthy growth, with leading companies such as UPL expected to be among the key beneficiaries. We therefore believe that P/E vs. earnings CAGR or EV/EBIDTA vs. EBIDTA CAGR is the correct metrics to value companies such as UPL. Our target price is based on 16x P/E, which is within its trading range of 9-21x since January 2004, when the stock got re-listed post the reverse merger with its subsidiary (Search Chem). Our price target of Rs460/share is based on 16x FY09E (16x Sept08E earlier) earnings. We believe that FY09 estimates reflect the true earnings power of UPL, especially in the acquired Cerexagri business, asmargins scale up to sustainable levels on the back of the restructuring efforts being undertaken by the company. <br>Risks: We rate UPL Low Risk according to our quantitative risk-rating system. The main downside risks to our target price and estimates include: (1) Cut in farm subsidies in regulated markets&&; (2) Inability to effectively integrate one of its acquisitions - slower than expected ramp up in Cerexagri's profitability&&; (3) shift in acreage to corn (8-9% of US sales) from cotton (15-18% of US sales), provided this cannot be made up by higher supplies to other parts of the world (4) Poor monsoons in India.

avatar
3. Insight technical  Jun 4, 2009 2:11:56 PM IST Reply

Buy United Phos. only in the region 174-176 with a stop loss below 169 for an intra-day target of 187.

avatar
2. tony tong  Aug 20, 2009 9:36:04 PM IST Reply

how do you think United Phos share will move in the next 6 months

avatar
1. Shareking   Sep 17, 2009 11:39:14 AM IST Reply

UNITED PHOS<br><br>Last close 170.45 <br><br>Wise people are continuous buyers in this stock … fireworks starting today in this stock will take it to Rs.176 which is a minor hurdle … Crossover with volumes will take stock to Rs.181 …. Soon stock will cross the Rs.200 mark ….!!! Stoploss Rs.166. Just do not miss this one …!!!

SAS Online Stock Trading, Demat, Brokerage and Reviews  SAS Online

Rs 999 for Unlimited Trading

Get Free Trading Account

Zerodha  Zerodha

Free Equity Delivery Trades
Flat Rs 20 Per Trade for F&O

100 Rs off on account opening*


RKSV Discount Broker  RKSV

Free Equity Delivery Trades
Flat Rs 20 Per Trade for F&O

100 Rs off on account opening*

Trade Smart Online (TSO)  Trade Smart Online

Trade at 0.007% or Rs 15 Flat

50% cash back on 30 days brokerage +
50% off on a/c opening fees)

Ventura

Brokerage: Intraday @ 0.02%, Delivery @ 0.15%

Rs 0 account opening fee
(400 Rs waived)

Sharekhan

Beginner, seasoned investor, active trader or HNI. Get customised solutions.

Rs 0 account opening fee on Online Trading and a Demat Account
(Rs 1150 waived)



NSE Currency Future/Historical Price

NSE Forex Future Historical price Monthly History




Search topsharebrokers.com:

Translate topsharebrokers.com: